3.25%* for 90 days on your new eSavings
Keep it safe. Earn interest. Use it when you need it.
Grow your savings with high interest rates and access your money whenever you need it. There are no monthly fees associated with our savings accounts, and you have free access to more than 3,700 ATMs through THE EXCHANGE® Network.
Round Up and Save
When you use your debit card, we’ll round up to the nearest $1, $5 or $10.
If you spend $21.20, you can round up to $22, $25 or $30.
At the end of the day, your round-up amount will be deposited into your choice of savings accounts.
Ask us about how you can add this to your account.
- Deposit cheques with your mobile device using Deposit Anywhere™
- Free 24/7 online and mobile banking
- Unlimited, free deposits through online and mobile banking and THE EXCHANGE Network ATMs
- Free eStatements
- Send money with Interac e-Transfer® (fees apply)
You can transact all across Canada—surcharge free—at more than 3,700 ATMs on the EXCHANGE Network.
You can also take care of your transactions 24 hours a day from wherever you are through online and mobile banking.
* Rates are subject to change. Conditions apply.
Daily Interest Savings
This account pairs well with your Be FREE Chequing Account. Earn interest with easy access to your money.
- Tiered interest rate based on daily balance, paid at month-end
- Two free debits per month (unlimited for seniors)
- No minimum balance
High Interest eSavings
Get the most out of our premium interest rates by parking your savings in our high interest savings account if you don’t think you’ll need it for a while.
- Premium interest rate based on daily balance, paid at month-end
- One free electronic debit per month
- No minimum balance
U.S.Dollar Investment Savings Account
Build up your U.S. savings while you earn interest without having to worry about exchange rates.
- Interest calculated daily, paid at month-end
- One free debit per month
- Easily transfer money from your U.S. Dollar chequing account or any of your FirstOntario Canadian accounts
Speak with an expert
Questions about any of our savings accounts? Let us know.