*The Collabria Visa Card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc., pursuant to a license from Visa. Visa is a trademark of Visa Int. and is used under license.
**Terms and Conditions for the Balance Transfer Offer:
- The '5.9% for six months' balance transfer offer is available on all FirstOntario Visa cards except for the U.S. Dollar card.
- For new and existing cards, balance transfers requests must be submitted between May 1 and July 31 in order to qualify for the rate.
- A minimum balance amount of $500 for the first and subsequent transfers is required in order to qualify for the special introductory rate. Cardholders can request multiple balance transfers up to their available credit limit on their card. Each transfer will be honoured for six months from the date of transfer.
- Balance Transfers cannot be made from an existing Collabria card.
- Maximum balance transfer is $7,500.
Terms and Conditions for the reward points promotion:
- This offer is available to Staff, Retail and Business Members. All of our cards are eligible for the bonus rewards except the Classic, Student and Low Rate business card.
- In order for a purchase to qualify for the bonus rewards, grocery stores must have a merchant code of 5411 and bakeries must have a merchant code of 5462. If grocery or bakery items are purchased online and the retailer does not have a merchant code of 5411 or 5462 the purchase will not be eligible for the bonus rewards.
- Bonus reward points will be credited to accounts on an ongoing basis and with each statement cycle, similar to the way regular reward points are currently credited.Reminder: As of October 2019, balance transfers are no longer possible at the time of application and can only be done after approval.