Carrie Beltzner has been a Member of FirstOntario Credit union for over 20 years and is a lifelong resident of Oakville. Carrie had the privilege of beginning her professional career in Ontario’s cooperative banking sector. She has held leadership positions within Ontario’s healthcare system and currently serves as Chairperson of a community-based agency in the addiction and concurrent disorders sector.
Carrie brings over 20 years of work experience within for profit and not for profit sectors across financial and health care industries, including charitable organizations. She also understands the cooperative banking sector as she worked at Credit Union of Ontario (Central 1) for over 10 years.
Carrie possesses a Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) from the Richard Ivey School of Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from York University.
Carrie’s work experience includes:
- Director Integrated Care, St. Joseph’s Health System Centre for Integrated Care
- Implementation Lead, Health Quality Ontario & Program Development Branch Ministry of Health
- Lead Provincial Standards Sustainability Office, Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network
- Manager Implementation, Ornge
- Project Manager, Development and Projects Credit Union Central of Ontario (CUCO)
- Government Relations Specialist, CUCO
- Volunteer Administrator, Ontario Credit Union Foundation
Carrie’s Board and Committee experience includes:
- Chairperson, Peel Addiction Assessment and Referral Centre (PAARC)