- The 2.75% Promotional Interest Rate will be paid on any Retail Member's first eSavings account opened (as the primary account holder) between March 9, 2020 and April 30, 2020. Members who are or have been the primary account holder of an eSavings account since January 1, 2019, will not be eligible.
- Existing Members can open their first eSavings account at a branch, at a Personal Assisted Teller (PAT), by calling our Member Solution Centre, or by logging into online banking.
- Any individual who is not currently a Member of FirstOntario and would like to open their first eSavings account must become a Member in order to do so.
- The Promotional Interest Rate of 2.75% APR will be calculated daily and paid monthly.
- The Promotional Rate will be paid on the daily balance of the account for the first 120 days starting on, and including, the day on which the account is opened provided the account is opened between March 9, 2020 and April 30, 2020.
- After the 120 day period of earning Promotional Interest, the interest earned on this account will be at the posted rate displayed on FirstOntario's website.
- If FirstOntario is unable to run the Promotion as planned, for any reason, FirstOntario reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Offer, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- FirstOntario reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this Offer to any Account holder it finds or believes to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness or integrity of this offer.
High Interest eSavings Account
2.75%* on your first eSavings account
for 120 days!
2.75% Interest Rate High eSavings Terms and Conditions
Fees associated with this account
|Interac e-Transfers®||$1.50 each|
*Electronic debits include ATM withdrawals, ATM, online/mobile and telephone bill payments, ATM, online/mobile and telephone banking transfers out, preauthorized debits and point of sale (POS) transactions
|1 free per month, $3.50 thereafter|