Bulldogs 250 Contest
Rules and Regulations
- The “FirstOntario Bulldogs 250 Contest” contest runs from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on September 22, 2019 until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on November 30, 2019
- To enter the contest, simply bring your voucher received at the FirstOntario Bulldogs Game Day on September 21, 2019 into any FirstOntario Credit Union branch.
- This contest is open to recipients who are 18 years of age and older, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of FirstOntario Credit Union and The Hamilton Bulldogs. The contest is only available for those who reside in Ontario; it is not open to residents of Quebec.
- One winner is selected via winning ticket number checked in any FirstOntario Credit Union branch between contest start and end date. The winner will receive a prize consisting of one, two hundred and fifty dollar ($250) Term Deposit with FirstOntario.
- All contest entries are the property of FirstOntario Credit Union.
- Winning ticket number code has been preselected and winner will be chosen upon matching ticket in branch.
- Chances of winning is 1 in 1000 eligible entries.
- The prize will be awarded upon verification that the potential winning entrant(s) has met all contest requirements, including successfully answering a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and Regulations. The decisions of FirstOntario Credit Union are final. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that FirstOntario shall have the right to use the winner’s name/photograph without compensation in any advertising or publicity. This contest is subject to all relevant laws.
- FirstOntario does not, under any circumstances, sell or willingly disclose to any third party, information that is gathered.
If you'd like copy of these rules and regulations, you can download a PDF.