Bulldogs 1000 Contest
Rules and Regulations
- The “FirstOntario Bulldogs 1000 Contest” contest runs from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on March 11, 2019 until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on May 31, 2019.
- To enter the contest, simply bring your voucher received on March 9, 2019 into any FirstOntario Credit Union branch.
- This contest is open to recipients who are 18 years of age and older, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of FirstOntario Credit Union and The Hamilton Bulldogs. The contest is only available for those who reside in Ontario; it is not open to residents of Quebec.
- One winner is selected via winning ticket number checked in any FirstOntario Credit Union branch between contest start and end date. The winner will receive a prize consisting of one, one thousand dollar ($1000) Term Deposit with FirstOntario.
- Second grand prize winner (Bulldogs Suite for 8 friends) is selected via random selection in any FirstOntario Credit Union branch between contest start and end date. To become eligible for $50 and contest entry, participant must open a Membership, Be Free Account (Be Free, Be Free and More or Be Free and More for Seniors) and set up a Direct Deposit for a payroll or pension (or make 2 manual deposits). The funds are received once the direct deposit cycles 2x or after 2 manual deposits have been made. All individuals who open an account, with the Bulldogs contest entry, within the contest period, are entered into a contest to WIN the FirstOntario Suite for a Bulldogs game in 2019/2020 for themselves and 8 friends.
- All contest entries are the property of FirstOntario Credit Union.
- Winning ticket number code has been preselected and winners will be chosen upon matching ticket in branch.8. Chances of winning is 1 in 2000 eligible entries.
- The prizes will be awarded upon verification that the potential winning entrant(s) has met all contest requirements, including successfully answering a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and Regulations. The decisions of FirstOntario Credit Union are final. By accepting the prizes, the winners agree that FirstOntario shall have the right to use the winner’s name/photograph without compensation in any advertising or publicity. This contest is subject to all relevant laws.
- FirstOntario does not, under any circumstances, sell or willingly disclose to any third party, information that is gathered.
If you'd like copy of these rules and regulations, you can download a PDF.